Have you been searching for a nurturing and warm environment that will develop your child's musical talents? Do you think music is a vital part of your child's education?
Have you always had the lifelong dream of learning to play the piano? Are you looking for a hobby that will improve your quality of life?
Engage in educational, creative, and fun private piano lessons and/or group classes in a casual home environment with an experienced teacher! As a student in Woods Piano Studio, you or your child will experience some of the following in your weekly lessons:
- Learn pieces in a variety of different styles
- Welcome to perform in the bi-annual studio recitals
- Have access to a variety of books, games, and music in the studio lending library
- Participate in fun practice incentives throughout the year
- Play games and use apps to learn music symbols, terms, and theory
- And much more!
Register online to schedule your first complimentary lesson! Start your musical journey today!
For further information, please contact Brandy Woods at 724-503-5411.