Making every child a Star!
"Both of my children loved the KiddyKeys classes offered at Woods Piano Studio. The classes are short, which is perfect for little ones' attention spans, and packed with fun learning games, songs, and activities. It certainly sparked an interest in music in my children!"
"KiddyKeys is a fresh and innovative approach to teaching piano and music exploration to young children. Engaging, energetic, and highly education, the KiddyKeys program focuses on the piano, teaching music concepts and music appreciation to young children. By appealing to individual learning styles, this original music program enables children to explore the piano through improvisation and easily learn music concepts. It's a great way to prepare children for school or for future piano lessons. Out primary goal is to lay a solid foundation for your child's education. Music is a proven component of that process."
--from the KiddyKeys website
KiddyKeys® makes piano lesson preparation and music discovery fun for preschoolers!
Here's a sampling of what children learn:
- Rhythm and movement exercises that develop fine and gross motor skills
- Recognition of notes and note values
- Counting exercises to help recognize numbers and develop math skills
- Introduction to the music staff and piano keyboard
- Reinforcement of listening skills by discerning high and low, as well as loud and soft sounds
- Creative development through improvisation, composition, and keyboard exploration
- Improved hand-eye coordination through experience with rhythm instruments and the keyboard
- Weekly music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and character development
- Recognition of the music alphabet, colors, and shapes with worksheet activities
KiddyKeys® classes at Woods Piano Studio are 45 minutes long. The class is ongoing and held weekly; monthly tuition is $83 per child and includes all materials. To register, click here, and complete the online form. Put "KiddyKeys" under Skill Level.
To learn more about KiddyKeys®, please visit http://www.kiddykeys.com/.